ASGO 2013 is handing out "Grants for Young Asian Doctors" to 40 doctors or residents who will submit abstracts.
For the selected 40 doctors, their registration fee will be waived and 4-nights (Dec 12-16) lodging fee and their domestic transportation will be covered by ASGO 2013. However, please understand their airfare between their country and Japan will be borne by themselves.
- Applicants must be from Asian countries and under the age of 40 at the opening date of the congress, December 13, 2013.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the congress.
- Applicants must be registered and paid for the congress by the early registration deadline, October 31, 2013, (those not registered at this time will not be considered for a travel grant).
- All applicants must submit the following documents to email@example.com via email by October 31, 2013.
- A copy of their passport or other document of proof of age.
- A letter of recommendation from the head of their department
- Application Form (102KB) - attached
- Award winners will be informed by e-mail.
DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31, 2013